skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™
Posted by bevie at 9:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

life as I know it

sustainable passion...is to remain as close as possiable to Christ... Without my Jesus I am nothing... It is my hope and dream to live fully and only for Christ. I want to get so close to him that on the day that Jesus calls my name there is no big change.

Hanging Out at Danny's House

Hanging Out at Danny's House
Me, Malesa, Saralee

FRIENDS

  • Kritter
  • To Encourage and Inspire ~ my other blog
  • Jen
  • Christy
  • Shmayna
  • Melissa Jane. . .
  • Natalie
  • Beckster's blog
  • Susan
  • Laura...
  • Compassion Canada

Sisiter.... twin.... friend

Sisiter.... twin.... friend

I have to brag when they are this cute...

I have to brag when they are this cute...
My nieces
bevie
If I give you to much information I am no longer a mystery, and a mystery is what keeps people comming back! Naw really you have to ask if ya want to know
View my complete profile

Take a close look at this snowman

Take a close look at this snowman
Hallie your snowman rocks! literally

Blog Archive

 

C.S Lewis

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."