Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dreams of Summer and Summer things

I can almost feel it, the sun that is. I was so excited when I walked outside and I felt the beginnings. That is that it felt like SPRING and we all know what come after Spring! That's right Summer!!!!
WHOO HOOO!
I can feel the warmth tho, and i can see the beautiful scenery, I can hear the river rushing, and water falling, the crickets and other buggy noises that come with summer.

I can almost feel the sharp cold of water when jumping into a lake after hiking, or the cool breeze that comes when the rain is moving in. The buzz of bees, the smell of flowers, waking up to the hum mm of the neighbours lawn mower, OHHH yeah I almost forgot the smell of fresh cut grass, and fresh garden tomatos still warm from the sun. YES! I could go on forever!

Thank you LORD for summer and all the little blessings from you that come with it!

No comments: