Thursday, March 08, 2007

i forgot all about those..

when I was at work the other day I saw a lady in the mall wearing tear-away pants, the ones with the snaps down the sides. I totally forgot about those and now I am getting horrid flashbacks.. I think that there was a reason why I forgot all about those pants!

4 comments:

Jen L said...

Hey Bev I found your blog. Very cool. It snowed again last night and I so want spring to arrive and stay.

bevie said...

I am ready for spring as well, But I imagine the "winter bluse" that we have here is nothing compared to what you get up north.
Have you seen the nothren lights lately?
Oh how I would love to see them sometime!

Susan said...

Hate those tear-aways. I once got pantsed in front of my basketball coach. Not cool. :)

bevie said...

YES YES... they bring back horrid memories for us all!