Monday, March 12, 2007
When love hate turns into love love
Most girls/women have a love hate relationship with their hair... but I think I am starting to figure out exactly what my hair is capable of. Thanks to Lana and Saralee, I have discovered that with a little product, OK allot of product, I can make my hair go quite curly. Not the nice curl more like wild carefree curls. I will have to post a picture for you all tomorrow. So I now have options with my hair. I can go straight or I can go WILD! I think this might be the beginnings of a love love relationship between me and my hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is very exciting. You should post of a picture of your pretty wavy hair. Now that I have short hair, I feel as though I need a course on how to "do" short hair. This is all new to me! :) Any tips? :)
I think everytime anyone says the word wild they should have to say sexy as well. So, instead of just having wild hair, you'd have wild and sexy hair!
Post a Comment