Laughing Moment #1
I fell on the ice walking to school... landed in the snow. Then I realized that I forgot my text book in the car and had to turn around to get it. The walk to the school was cold... my hands were wet(from falling)... and I just did not want to be there.
Laughing Moment #2
Do you ever notice how sometimes you can spend hours working on something and it does not work out at all... Today is officially one of those days... where it seems like everything I have tried would have been more productive if I had not even thought of doing it at all...just ignore the Rant I promise you the rest of the post will be worthy of your attention...
Although my day largely bites so far I have to say that it is not without its brighter moments too...
The BRIGHTER MOMENTS so far as i expect there to be many more yet to come...
Brighter Moment #1
Seeing Becky on the verge of "freaking out"(sorry Becky) because Gary kept stealing her stuff, it was funny. I did not know someone could get so possessive of their pens and pencils. Anyway I don't think she minded it to much...look at all the attention she got.
Brighter moment #2
When I got my Business finance test I was 45 % and thought that I blew it, turns out i did not do as bad as I first thought... I ended up with 81% which is not my highest mark... but not one to be disappointed in.
Brighter Moment #3
Hip Hop tonight! LoL maybe this should be a laughing moment? but it will be a different laughing moment, a good laughing moment.
Brighter Moment #4
Gray's is on tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment