Here's my story for today. . .
where: LCC parking lot
when: this morning
who: me of course
what: got stuck
IMPORTANT NOTEWhen they clear the parking lot at the college they push the so that it is piled between the parked vehicles.(anyone who has seen this will understand what I am describing. If you don't understand keep reading it is still worth it).
I was just starting to walk into the parking lot when I had an idea "Hey I am wearing my snow boots why not just climb over the pile of snow instead of walking all the way around."
So I did climb over the snow pile... i should say I almost climbed over the snow pile. I took one step into the man-made bank and sunk so deep that I was straddled on the pile(I should have yelled YEHA! ride it cowboy, but I am pretty sure I am the only one who would laugh at that). I stood there(or would it be sitting?)with one leg buried past my knee and the other one still on the pavement... and I thought... "great how do I get my other leg over?" " This is not going to be easy."(seeing as I have no coordination this is an understatement) and so I began, to maneuver, I tried this way and then that way. Almost landing on my face when I tried the "that way" and then it happened, I managed to get my other leg over the pile of snow and I was home free! It was a good fight between me and the snowbank and in the end I was the WINNER!
Despite being permanently cold and wearing three sweaters at a time I have decided that this snow is not a bad thing... even if i have to walk into class with snow up to my A**.. haaa haa I was going to say butt, however the A** just sounds more accurate! You will have to excuse the profanity.
Until next time...
1 comment:
ohhh bev, you are so funny. you provide laughter for me all the time. when you start telling a story i am laughing before you're done the first sentence. love ya sista
Post a Comment