Sunday, January 21, 2007

What a day....

For most of you that know me well you know that for me to walk into a garbage can or a tree or even to fall down the stairs when i am not paying attention is not uncommon... (did I mention spilling things?) Well considering that those are normal occurrences. You might find it hard to believe what my Saturday was like for me to call it "What a day..."

BUT DO NOT WORRY I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU IN SUSPENSE!
Here are the events that made up my Saturday...

1) When I woke up my fingers were extremely painful, swollen, and I could not bend them.

2) As my day continued... my ankles and knees started to hurt badly but thankfully not swelling. walking became difficult...

3) Laundry.... was done the old fashioned way... after my washing machine decided to stop
mid-cycle. I had a machine full of soapy water and a lot of clothes that were extremely soapy.
So I rinsed and wring them out by hand... keep in mind #1 from above... OUCH!

4) I began to think that maybe I should not step outside the house, but then I decided that the night was young and there was potential that my day could end well.

5) I went to the College Basketball game with a friend... and drum roll please.... locked my keys in my car!

6) Did I mention that the game was intense and in the end my college lost on a fluke shot that was in mid air when the buzzer went off in the 4th. I guess I brought my "bad luck" with me...lol... but don't tell anyone that.

Despite all this my day did end well... sitting in a hot-tun with my friend... talking and giving my "crippled body" therapy. Thank you Krista for all your help on Saturday!

No comments: