Check out this link... it made me laugh...
http://www.break.com/index/flirting_in_an_elevator.html
I am not even sure how I found it...lol... oh right I was looking for a cool pic to put on my blog.
Well I am afraid that it will be awhile before I blog anything of substantial value...I was not paying attention in class and well I have a test on Wednesday that I did not know about and seeing as I have small group on Tuesday it will be a few days before you hear from me again... maybe on Thursday...
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how sad. i have no idea how to flirt, however i know this is just wrong, and not the way to do things.
Hey Becky we should start a school and give out degrees in flirting...
Oh right! First we would have to learn. Guess that option is out. I have managed to make it through 23 years without flirting, why start now. That is almost like starting to smoke when your 50...just plain silly.
Post a Comment