Thursday, November 30, 2006

this one's for the kids... this one's for the grandpa's

Becky.... I think you will apperciate this one...
I was thinking about a counrty song, This One's for the Girls, well this one is for the kids...

"Your a doodle head...."
"No your a doodle head...."
"well your a doodle doodle head..."
"dont you mean a double doodle head..."
"yeah well.... your a worm... a big blue worm"
"yeah your a yeallow worm... and a red worm"
" oooo I like red."
With that aside,I would have to say my nieces are not at all like this. But I do know a few kids who have gone there.
Nope my nieces are the sweetest most beautiful girls in the world.
Hallie called here the other day... she called beacue she was sad and needed grandpa to cheer her up. This is how it worked: I am going to title it... here's one for the grandpa's out there..
ring ring ring
Hello?
Sniff sniff.... dadda..
Hallie? is that you?
sniff.. yeah
what is wrong?
Sniff... I miss my daddy,
Do you want to talk to Grandpa?
Is grandpa there?
Yup
Can I talk to him?
sure
... it almost made me cry...

No comments: