
So my week has been eventful so far...
(1) I witnessed a kid get hit by a truck... well he kind of got hit, it is more like he turned around walked onto the street, into a truck that was turning...
(2) My car died... well I should say my battery died, it leaked all the juice it had but my Dad did the sweetest thing. He took out the old one, bought me a new one and had the guy in the store give my old battery a proper "burial" OH I almost forgot... This is so vital.. He also put my new battery in... All before I got home from school today! Talk about an early Christmas present. Thank you Lord for my Dad!
(3) Statistics.... This is not so eventful...Unless you count resisting to burn my text book eventful. I just got an idea... I could try to get it placed on the list of "hate lititure" it is almost that distasteful. ok maybe it is not quite that bad.
(4) ummm that about sums it up.... yeah I didn't need this one... I just thought it would look better with four points.. Consider it the conclusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment