Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pizza!!!!

So I always thought i was an ok cook.... well today i am rethinking that.
I descided to make pizza for supper; from scratch. Which is cool, cause I did a whole unit on making bread in foods class in highschool(thanks to Mrs. Klemis). So I begin. . .
1Pkg of yeast... 1 pgk? ok well if i put the whole pgk in that would be alot of yeast, so I estimated 1 pkg might be 1 TBSP? sure that will work. The Kicker was actually mixing everything together. I think i may have forgotten a cup of water... which i have discovered adding it later does not work... lol the water sat at the bottom of the mixer and the dough got slimy, and not longer resembled dough and the thing weighted a ton. I am thinking of renaming pizza to ton of food that i can barely roll out.
So anyway I let the dough rise... and it seems to be a little better than it was... not quite as heavy. So I made the excusitive decision that i am going to use it anyway and only say something if my family notices that it is alittle wierd, and if they notice then I will admitt and laugh.
Oh did I tell you that I have managed to burn myself.... four times in the last 30 mins.... and was jumping around the kitchen squelling....
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
Thats all for now brown cow! UMMMmmmm Chocolate...

No comments: