Friday, September 08, 2006

Staying awake.... Every students dilemma

It is one thing to work early mornings and stay awake... That's not so hard but having classes at 8 am is a different story. . . Those of you who know me understand this.

So I have begun the routine of trying to stay awake by sitting and listening to someone talk for 2 hours... That's right classes have started! I have always believed it was easier to stay awake when moving around... Walking ect... but now I have the evidence...lol

All summer I got up at 5 am to work... and had no problem staying awake.... why? because I was moving all the time.

Now that I am in school I don't get up until 6:30 - 7:00 and I can not stay awake because I am just sitting... sitting and sitting... Therefore I think all morning classes should have an element of movement...
PROBLEM!!!!!
alas! they can not teach accounting while running or walking..... sooo... I am stuck with the occasional head bob in class.

No comments: