I went into my e mail. YIKES 78 new messages! Time to look through those I guess! So far it looks like mostly facebook so it should not be to bad!
ANYWAY NOW FOR THE EXCITING SUMMER NEWS!
The first and the most exciting is.... drum roll please!
INTRODUCING THEO LUKE!

My first nephew and the newest addition! I also have to say that he is also the cutest newborn I have EVER seen! (along with his sisters!). Chris & Nik you guys have beautiful kids!
The next thing I have to tell ya all about is my Friday night! I will brake it into three parts!
PART 1
Becky and I hung out which was all fun and stuff but the excitement started when we walked out of shoppers drug mart at the mall and discovered that Becky could not get into her car...
WHY IS THIS YOU ASK????
This really nice black Hummer was parked next to her with its door wide open(smack up against Becky's car) with two legs hanging out the door... OK not too much of a problem... until we discovered that the legs belonged to someone who had a little too much to drink and was along with his friend passed out(drunk if you did not catch on). Becky tried slamming the door on the legs. Nope that did not help... then she tried banging on the window that the one guy was leaning against almost yelling "WAKE UP!"
(I personally was hoping they wouldn't cause who know what mood they would have been in!).
They did not wake up! So Becky had a brilliant idea. We put her car in neutral and started pushing her car but then another car started coming so I had to jump into the car and somehow actually get my leg to reach the brake from the other side of the car...
I am amazed that I managed to do this with my short legs but I did...
PART 2
After that we went to the movie mill with Krista... We were late because of the drunks...
SO when we finally got there we found Krista sitting in her car with really big eyes and a concerned look on her face. Apparently some guys wanted to tip over her moms SMART car. LOL
PART 3
After the movie we walkout of the building to find police cars and an area taped off...
someone thought it was a good idea to stand on top of the office depot buck naked threatening to jump off. OK not entirely buck naked. He had a sock and I will let you figure out where he was wearing it (hint: not on his foot) GOOD GRIEF! Some people I tell you!
So yeah that was Friday!!!
2 comments:
WOW, that is one cute nephew you have!!
yeah... what a night that was...
Post a Comment