So it has been a long time since I have bloged!
Final exams are here! While that means studying when I would rather be outside enjoying the weather it also means that it won't be long until I am outside instead of studying!
I am looking foward to days in the sun! Hiking, Camping(hopefully), some horse back riding. I am thinking of getting a digital camera to record all the wonerful things I am going to see and all the supper fun times with my friends and family!
Shayna arrives on the 24th... yes that would be this tuesday! My sister left this sunday...I have such a good time with her! what a week this is!
On the 29th I am visiting my sister in law and my nieces! Maybe I can take them to the zoo! that would be stellar. The last time I was there with Hallie she was quite a bit younger but soooo cute! I can not imagine what raya would be like there.. probably getting into everything!
that is all for now... I better get back to studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope that you had a great weekend with your neices and that exams are over, finished and that a summer of bliss is in front of you.
hey! I'm waiting for you to post about your new job...how is it?
Hey Bev what is going on? Do you have a job yet? Are you enjoying your summer?
Post a Comment