So I thought about the blah posting and I thought, it can not be all that Blah! Then I remembered.... I have a story from today!
I was walking down the hallway at school after my Taxation class. When I heard music coming from somewhere. First I thought, "I have finally done the impossible! I can actually play all the parts and sing at the same time AND without opening my mouth or moving my hands." My second thought was, "where is U Tube when you need it?" Then the music got louder and my third thought was "it must be my I Pod." So I stopped and check my backpack... nope it is not coming from me. Yet the music kept getting louder... and then it happened. The music passed me. YUP all that time and there was a guy walking behind me with his I Pod on really really loud. I could still hear the music after he turned and walked 1/2 down another hall way!
I felt so silly... cause I kept looking all over for this music, I did not know that he was behind me all that time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hee hee, that is a really cute story. way to see the silver lingin Bevs, you rock!
umm, i meant silver lining, not lingen(whatever the heck that is)
Post a Comment