Monday, April 02, 2007

I kept hearing hehehehe

I was walking to school today, as usual. But unlike the past week there was snow and it was kinda icy. There was a guy walking behind me and I can not count the number of times I started to slide, and each time I could hear him... hehe... He was just waiting for the BIG SPILL~ that rotter! But I could not let him down. The big slip happened, I almost landed in the middle of the road and then he laughed.. I did too, I was just glad that I had my hands free or I would have lost it completely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bev! since when did you have a blog?! i am so excited now that i have such a good reason to procrastinate. :)
sorry to hear it's icy there, i'll brainstorm a way to send our green grass, cherry blossoms and daffodils your way (teehee). :)