Friday, March 02, 2007

My Rose Plant

Saralee gave me a Rose plant for my birthday. Some how she knew that I love plants, what she did not know is that I seem to over care for them and they usually die. This is what I thought happened to the little rose plant she gave me.

The plant came in a cute little pot(very little) and I thought Man how am I going to keep this thing alive in such a small pot. So I transplanted it and then all the little sticky parts with leaves on them died. Not wanting to give up I kept watering it; and NOW there are three little new green sticky things starting to grow!

It reminds me of the verses:

  • For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— Romans 6:6
  • You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires-Ephesians 4:22
  • and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.-Ephesians 4:24.

No comments: