Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hitting on old men in red trucks

I have a story... it has been awhile but I have one!
Yesterday I stopped at a red light, I was at the front of the line with a red truck beside me, I looked over and saw two old men. Being tired of squinting I started to rummage around my car looking for my sun glasses. When I turned around to look in the back seat I ended up pushing the horn.
"beep"
I Jumped! I scared myself, then I looked over at the red truck next to me, hoping that I did not give the old men a heart attack, then i realized my mistake, they were staring at me. They were thinking one of two things I am sure : yes! she is hitting on me or what is that crazy youngn' up to? lol . I like to think that I made their day and those two old men spent the rest of the day arguing over which one I was honking at!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Haha..that's cute. :)