Thursday, February 01, 2007

you make my day

After that phone call I have to dedicate this post to my sister-in-law Nikki and her daughter Hallie...

To Nikki because she
  1. such an amazing mom, and I admire her parenting skills
  2. because I just love talking to her,
  3. she knows me well, she understands me and has seen me through allot of rough patches like when Barb was in the hospital not to mention other emotional moments.

Thank you Nikki for being a TRUE SISTER! I love you!

To Hallie

  1. Because she makes me smile,
  2. Because even when I can not understand what she is saying on the phone it is great just to hear her voice. Especially when I hear that she misses me (it is a ego booster).
  3. I love her melodies, the jokes she tells
  4. because of the the way she loves to talk to Jesus.

Thanks Hallie. I love you all the way to the moon and back.

No comments: