Saturday, February 24, 2007

mundane

Ever get it where life seems so mundane... everyday is the same... what happened to the thrill of it all? I think I need a serious re-evaluation. Yes, that is what I need. How about you?

Life is only mundane if I let it be that way right? OK so no more mundane, especially if my goal is to strive for everyday passion. I gotta get out of this boring rut. How does my saying go again? Sustainable passion is being as close as possible to Christ. OK so what am I going to do about this? I think I need to get on my knees. I hate that it took me this long to come to a resolution. Sick! I wasted so much time! I was not even going to blog about this; I was going to tell another story. On this note it is time for me to post this and do want needs doing! Sorry folks your story will have to wait until another day.

~Later Gators

No comments: