Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lists... lists... lists...in no particualr order

What I like:
  1. Birds singing in the morning (reminds me of grandma and grandpa's farm)
  2. Hiking on a warm summer day
  3. Laughing at moments in life
  4. Channel 926 on satellite (music)
  5. Running
  6. Dancing with my friends
  7. Hugs
  8. Hearing my sister's voice after a hard day
  9. God's promises
  10. The smell of Rain(basically wet dirt)
  11. Travelling

What I don't like:

  1. Oatmeal
  2. Crying
  3. Waking up to my alarm (it is so much nicer to wake-up a few mins before it goes off)
  4. The smell of oil wells, gas plants, and car exhaust
  5. Children starving around the world
  6. Feeling stuck/limited to help others
  7. Crowed Malls
  8. Running out of blue paint(or any other color)
  9. When I just missed a good song on the radio
  10. Being tickled until I can't breath ( hint hint... Ryan and Jason)

What makes me happy:

  1. Praying
  2. Encouraging Others
  3. Good stories
  4. When I get to talk to the elderly while working at the mall. Some of them are so cool!
  5. Knowing that I am saved, through Jesus, not by my works, but through grace
  6. Hearing that others have come to Christ
  7. Learning
  8. Singing(especially with my sister)
  9. Drawing
  10. hanging out with friends... playing games... snowboarding...
  11. my family... my nieces

What makes me sad:

  1. Seeing hurting people and self destruction because of choices made
  2. When I realize that I have hindered someone
  3. When my dad is sick
  4. When people don't believe I am capable of something and I know that I am
  5. Devastation around the world
  6. When I hear that people are lonely and I did not notice or do something about it

No comments: