Friday, January 26, 2007

Speech... my DL

Ahhh...
Whatever possessed me to take speech by Distance Learning? It has got to be the single most annoying thing I have ever taken by correspondence... AND I WAS HOME SCHOOLED AND LIKED IT!

Do you know how hard it is to give a speech to a camera... there is no where else to look... at least when I am in front of a crowd I can read my audience and choose not to look at the blank faces. Nope there is no reading a camera, it is a non-living object...oooo how I dislike that little red blinking light. Almost as much as I dislike lethbridge drivers...or maybe even just as much!

1 comment:

becky said...

and more of a question is, do you know how hard it is to videotape someone on the same speech, about 568 times, lol... wow, what an experience, one i don't wish on anyone ever, haha
just jokes again, love ya bev!!