Saturday, January 27, 2007

My oh My....

I thought it would be a catchy title... My oh my... you know one of those titles that makes your life sound WAY more interesting than it is. Then people will read it and be trying to figure out why in the world was it titled "My oh My."

So I guess I will give you a little story from work a while back...
So I was working a Thursday night it was about 8:30PM(only 1/2 hour to go in the day) and these three guys dressed for the "hood,"(some serious "ghetto style")were trying to steal Cinnamon buns, they were reaching over the snot gaurd glass to take them when I glared at one of them... they put the tray back and stole tea bags instead... WHAT IS WITH THAT... who steals tea bags? lol I guess if I was a Granny I would be saying "My Oh MY"

2 comments:

becky said...

yeah... definitely way more interesting then it actually is, lol, just jokes my dear

bevie said...

ouch beck...ouch...haha