Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's been too long...

HI ALL YA' ALL

Well it has been a very long time since I have even touched the computer!!!
MAN I LOVE SUMMER!!!! It is great to ignore the life of technology and just bask in the rays and warmth of the sun.
I celebrated the long weekend by hanging out with my good friends, the lake on sat and I went hiking on Monday. It was spatacular!!!! If it was humanly possible I would have perched myself on the top of the mountain and sprouted roots. ALAS, we all know it is not possible and it is probably a good thing eh?
I do not have any pictures of this hike as of yet but I hope to have some soon... Courtesy of Glenda! THANKS GLENDA!

I have been working at Kawneer however I believe that today was my last day as I will be starting at Wholesale Sports tomorrow. I hope that I made the right decision with this one. Only time will tell. . . Right?
Well that is all for now. . a person has to slowly get back into technology or who knows what will happen... LOL right :)
Laters

No comments: