Sunday, April 30, 2006

SCHOOL IS OUT

Summer is here!
Well I finished my last final last Wednesday! Hooray!
Life has become almost unreal as of late. What I mean is that I woke up one morning and realized that I am a different person then when school started omni Sept..
It is a good thing, I guess I would call it growing up just a little bit more.
I am thankful this year to already have a job! I am starting on may 11 at Kawneer. I am not sure what I am doing or what Kawneer even does for that matter(LOL) but I am thankful that I do not have to go back to Convergys to make more than 8.50 and hour.

So far I have spent my days with my family doing some much needed catching up. On Friday I went down to the river bottom in Fort Mcleod to work with the horses with my Dad. I was able to spend most of the day Saturday with my sister(until Ryan came home with a burnt hand.. that guy is always hurting himself at work... you wouldn't know it for the way he still teases me tho;).

I do not have any stories to tell right now... so you will have to come back... Give me some time and You'll get a gooder!

Well I do have one I could tell................ but..............naw, that one is just for me to laugh at.......sorry guys!

No comments: