Here is a story for all you non-morning persons out there:
It was one groggy morning when I woke up to the sound of my alarm(which in my opinion had gone off way to early). I fumbled around looking for the remote for my stereo, hoping that a good batch of country would wake me up. After one song had played I felt ready to venture into the world outside my bedroom. I wondered into the bathroom picked up my toothbrush and applied my vanilla-mint toothpaste. Reality was not long in coming... It took about 5 seconds to realize what was going on. You see a certain cosmetic(called foundation) found it's way onto my toothbrush where my refreshing vanilla mint toothpaste normally found it's proper place.
But there are NO WORRIES... I managed to rinse my mouth with a wonderful product called Scope and start my morning routine over. This this time using each product in it's rightful place.
So you see there is a purpose for early morning mishaps... It gives you a chance to laugh at yourself before others get to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so funny bev. you make me laugh so much... keep up the funnies
Post a Comment